Benefits of HoopYogini™, Yoga, & Dance *
Body ~ If you don’t move it, you lose it.
- Tones core
- Enhances posture
- Regulates hormones
- Improves circulation
- Reduces inflammation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Encourages weight loss
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes healthy sleep cycles
- Stretches and strengthens the entire body
- Improves range of motion of spine and joints
- Supports bone health through gentle, weight bearing exercise
- Encourages a healthy heart through low impact, cardiovascular fitness
- Massages the internal organs through the rotation of the hoop around the body
Breath ~ Full Breath, Full Life.
- Reduces stress
- Regulates emotions
- Calms and clarifies the mind
- Improves energy by supporting cellular respiration
- Promotes detoxification of the body by building heat and bringing oxygen to different systems
Brain & Mind ~ Smart is sexy.
- Improves memory
- Reduces cravings and addictions
- Boosts coordination and creativity
- Increases healthy and positive thinking
- Supports left and right brain hemispheric communication
- Promotes neuroplasticity – the brain’s ability to change over a lifetime
“Dance is the #1 activity to improve brain cognition & neuroplasticity.”
~ New England Journal of Medicine
Emotions & Self-Esteem ~ Every emotion has an associated breath pattern.
- Lowers anxiety
- Teaches resiliency
- Releases feel good chemicals
- Soothes harmful emotions
- Improves attitude and outlook
- Promotes self-confidence through self-study and self-acceptance
Energy & Spirit ~ Energy flows where attention goes.
- Removes blockages
- Boosts Life Force Energy
- Brings flow to the meridian system
- Opens, balances and aligns the chakras
- Clears the electromagnetic field around the body
- Promotes a feeling of connection, oneness and peace
“Everything in nature spins and spirals. Get in flow with your true nature.”
~ Jocelyn Gordon
*The benefits listed above are in no way intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Consult with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program. HoopYogini™, Jocelyn Gordon, LoveMovement Healing Arts, and their partners and agents assume no responsibility for personal injury through the use of this program and associated products. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain, severe discomfort, nausea, dizziness, or shortness of breath and consult a medical expert. Start slowly and at the level that is appropriate for you. Not all exercise plans are suitable for everyone.