We are honored for the invitation to offer a HoopYogini™ Teacher Training at Yogaville Satchidananda Ashram in Buckingham, Virginia!
Join us for eight days exploring the hula hoop – a circle – as a universal metaphor representing the unity of all life and diversity.
Become a HoopYogini™ Certified Instructor, integrate the Seven Holisitic Components of HoopYogini and lead a transformational movement meditation accessible to most ages 5 and up.
“The goal of Integral Yoga, and the birthright of every individual, is to realize the spiritual unity behind all the diversities in the entire creation and to live harmoniously as members of one universal family. This goal is achieved by maintaining our natural condition of a body of optimum health and strength, senses under total control, a mind well-disciplined, clear and calm, an intellect as sharp as a razor, a will as strong and pliable as steel, a heart full of unconditional love and compassion, an ego as pure as a crystal, and a life filled with Supreme Peace and Joy.” – HH SRI SWAMI SATCHIDANANDA
Attend a HoopYogini™ Teacher Training and you will:
- Discover your voice as a teacher
- Learn how to motivate and inspire your students
- Connect deeply with your intuition and inner wisdom
- Learn how to access and dance from your Center
- Learn up to 18 postures and three dynamic HoopYogini vinyasas
- Understand how ancient yogic wisdom applies to modern living
- Develop lesson plans for drop in classes, workshops, series and special events
- Explore Alchemy & Flow – the ability to integrate the benefits of your HoopYogini practice into every area of your life
- Learn how to generate classes in gyms, yoga and dance studios, at retreats, festivals and corporate events
- Become a member of a beautifully expanding tribe of global hoop dance instructors
Make new friends and expand your circle of connection and well-being.
Enjoy comfortable shared accommodations and delicious vegetarian meals.
Christina Pearce, HoopYogini Master Trainer, Yoga Teacher & Passion Coach, NYC