What do you do when you hit a daytime slump? Read what these HoopYoginis have to say about their own pick-me-up strategies!
1. Nadi Sodhana (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
2. Take a 20 Minute Walk
3. 12 Sun Salutations
4. DANCE! Click here for some HoopYogini playlists
5. Watch a cute cat video
6. Drink water and stay hydrated
7. Delight your senses with Peppermint & Wild Orange Oils
8. Jumping Jacks
9. Loudly sing your favorite song or make up a new one!
10. Eat nuts & enjoy some coconut water
11. Practice HoopYogini!
12. Pitila’s Afternoon Snack Recipe:
1/2 cup milk*
4 teaspoons Oatmeal
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 pinch of turmeric
More than 1 pinch of Cinnamon (because it’s so good!)
1 teaspoon coconut oil
* Vegans can change milk for any vegetable milk. Put everything except the banana in the pan until it thickens. Add the banana in slices at the end. You can also choose to add Chia seeds. Enjoy!